L-A: I’m guessing the Inception love that’s happening these days is the reason for the recent Joseph Gordon-Levitt googling that’s bringing folks to us. I definitely noticed an increase in searches for Ally’s Pretend Boyfriend Leo happening for a few days. (An aside: Inception was a darn good movie and also stars Ellen Page. You know. Just in case you live in a cave and didn’t hear that already). I’ve enjoyed Joseph Gordon-Levitt since 10 Things I Hate About You, with full on crush starting with Brick (a frigging fantastic movie), I think we can make him an Official Pretend Boyfriend.
We don’t have the blogger power to call up his publicist and demand an interview while he stands on a chair in a field, but Details magazine totally has that power. I bought that issue “for my husband”, but confess that I actually bought it to have a picture of my Pretend Boyfriend to put on the wall of my office. Or, instead of reading interviews, you can visit his tumblr site or online video project.
Crappy Pop Music Video of the Week
- Please @LaineyGossip, we're begging you. Tell us your thoughts on Mariah's latest video. What would @Eminem think?! ow.ly/kUkzF 2 weeks ago
- Sometimes, shopping gives us feelings. @miggitymel has a few when she hits the mall in search of a basic black flat. bit.ly/16ioXvI 2 weeks ago
- Friday Favourites are hair dids, cheap shoes, feelings in gifs, and feminsim + Beyonce: bit.ly/10406sL 3 weeks ago
- Bus driver has on studded belt, bejeweled headband and bedazzled cuff. Why the hell not. #metrotransitfashionreport 3 weeks ago
- I'm so sad @AllyGarbs isn't here for smart lady gossip talk about motherhood at @LaineyGossip. #rumorestimmortalis /la 1 month ago