L-A: You guys, guess what today is? Other than Thursday? It’s Jason Wu for Target pop-up shop day in Toronto! It’s at 363 King St. W. and all the proceeds are going to United Way Toronto. It’s a total win when buying pretty things for yourself goes to a good cause. And as promised yesterday, we’ve got something special for all y’all.
And while we’ve come to accept that we won’t be there, we can watch videos of the NYC launch party and pretend that we were and that we’d look as uncomfortable as Chloe Moretz to have Blake Lively being our shopping chum.
I totally want to make Emmy Rossum my BFF now. She calls it Targé and is really into eating those macarons. And she doesn’t pretend like she knows fashion. She just likes nice things. I bet she actually shops at Target. This is why we’d probably get along.
Anyway. Just because we can’t be at the pop up shop doesn’t mean we’re missing out on all the fun. Oh no! Not the case at all. That’s because Target (can someone start a countdown clock to when Target arrives in Canada?) has given us a gift from the Jason Wu for Target collection so that we can share the pop-up shop love with all y’all who can’t be on King W. at noon today.
Let’s get down to brass tacks shall we.
What is the gift?
Well, the gift is a surprise (for now), but considering how much we enjoy the looks of the collection, you can bet it’ll be swell. NOT ANYMORE! Just keep reading to see what you can win. (I wrote this post last night).
More importantly, how can I win it?
As we adore judging like French Figure Skating Judges, we’ve had to come up with some sort of qualification to enter. It can’t just be a simple “enter me!” sort of deal. And it will be possible to have more than one entry. So here’s what we want you to do.
1. Comment about how much you want Target in Canada and/or the lengths you’d go to get your hands on a capsule collection. (Please be creative and amuse us. We know you can do it). This will earn you one entry.
2. Tweet about the same – how much you want #TargetCanada to be here already or the lengths you’d go for a collection like Jason Wu’s. Be sure to mention us (@FPQT) so we know you’ve entered. This will earn you your second entry.
The winner will be picked, totally at random, later today. Maybe it’ll be you.
Ally: An update of what the giveaway includes!
· Floral print bag: This is NOT EVEN AVAILABLE AT THE POP-UP STORE!
· Printed scarf
· Taste of Target exclusive “Target Hearts Canada” tote (made for the T-dot event!)
· Plush Target Bullseye dog
Don’t say we don’t love you.