Yes! Party is tonight! All the details are on the Facebook, but let me give you the run down:
What: Our birthday! We turned 3 on April 3 and now we’re finally celebrating. And what better way to roll with our homies than with a screening of one of our all time favourites: Clueless!
Time: 6pm is the party time. 7pm is the movie.
What’s the low down: cash bar (boxed wine, naturally), cake (free!), and the movie. If you are coming for the movie portion of the evening, the cost is $6 to Carbon Arc. If you’re coming for a quick drink and some cake, it’s free.
Dress code: none. But let’s not be too ensemblly challenged. (We’ll wear party dresses…but it is our party).
Bonus fun stuff! There will be prizes! These prizes include:
- watching the movie for free (first four to show up win)
- prize from Biscuit General Store
- prize from J&R Grimsmo
- solid life advice in letterpress (made by L-A)
And of course, there’s the biggest prize of them all: watching every outfit Cher Horowitz wears in the movie.
(I still can’t thank Worn Journal enough for putting that video together)
Crappy Pop Music Video of the Week
- Please @LaineyGossip, we're begging you. Tell us your thoughts on Mariah's latest video. What would @Eminem think?! ow.ly/kUkzF 1 week ago
- Sometimes, shopping gives us feelings. @miggitymel has a few when she hits the mall in search of a basic black flat. bit.ly/16ioXvI 1 week ago
- Friday Favourites are hair dids, cheap shoes, feelings in gifs, and feminsim + Beyonce: bit.ly/10406sL 2 weeks ago
- Bus driver has on studded belt, bejeweled headband and bedazzled cuff. Why the hell not. #metrotransitfashionreport 3 weeks ago
- I'm so sad @AllyGarbs isn't here for smart lady gossip talk about motherhood at @LaineyGossip. #rumorestimmortalis /la 3 weeks ago