This is where we chuck modesty and toot our own horns. We love our blog and we love it even more when someone else likes us. Every time someone tell us that they like us, we do a Sally Field style Oscar speech. And then we collect that love and put it on this here internets page.
From the Society Pages (look at us in the newspaper!)
we got nominated for stuff! We totally won! If this were the Olympics, we’d be on the podium!
Exciting, non? We were excited enough to be finalists in each category, so this was a real treat. Congrats to everyone who was nominated – special shout outs to our friends Couchtime with Jill and 365 Fashion who were also nominees. And to local blogger Alice in Paris for being second in the People’s Choice.
We’d also like to congratulate the other winners in our categories!
Crappy Pop Music Video of the Week
- Please @LaineyGossip, we're begging you. Tell us your thoughts on Mariah's latest video. What would @Eminem think?! ow.ly/kUkzF 1 week ago
- Sometimes, shopping gives us feelings. @miggitymel has a few when she hits the mall in search of a basic black flat. bit.ly/16ioXvI 1 week ago
- Friday Favourites are hair dids, cheap shoes, feelings in gifs, and feminsim + Beyonce: bit.ly/10406sL 2 weeks ago
- Bus driver has on studded belt, bejeweled headband and bedazzled cuff. Why the hell not. #metrotransitfashionreport 2 weeks ago
- I'm so sad @AllyGarbs isn't here for smart lady gossip talk about motherhood at @LaineyGossip. #rumorestimmortalis /la 3 weeks ago